CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love Drama

I penned this down while I'm trying to get a decent and restful sleep last night!

Love and drama
The words
The gestures
The smiles
The jokes
Moonlighted me to the moon and back
The remarks
The high voice
The impassiveness
The hurt
Sinking me into the ocean deep below
My defiance
My objectivity
My reasoning
My search
Leaving me confused and tired
Past and future intertwined
Being scared and being brave
Which one prevails?
Right or wrong
Will it be definite?
These lines are for you
These lines are for me
The end and the beginning
The beginning and the end
The drama continues

4 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

simple yet melodramatic!

Mimy and Vicky said...

No Drama, No fun!

kawaii_desu said...

Hi dear :)
found ya..

those words have very deep meaning....

hope everything is ok

Belle said...

everything's ok.. thanks for asking! =)

you're right mimy and vicky! no drama no fun! hehe