CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Mountain of Colourful Clothes

I am not the most organised person.. but once in a while I'll try to organise my things so that it wont be that messy and easy to find. I've just started cleaning out my wardrobe when I realise there's simply too much clothes piling up in the basket waiting to be fold or hang. And thanks to the "love statement" from my Astro, I finally get to doing it! When I put all the clothes on the bed (including the one I took out from the wardrobe), I have succeeded in building a mountain of colourful clothes! There's not one space left of the bed (mind you, it's queen size!) which can be seen from under the mountains of clothes! Well, somehow someway, I've accidentally collect clothes hehe there's clothes from my schooldays, clothes from my sister's schooldays, clothes from my university days, clothes from my "before 25" days and clothes from my "current years" days.. It's been exactly 3 days from the moment I started and I'm still trying to sort the pile of clothes.. And I am glad when I searched the net that I found this great website by Marcia Francois It list down all these great tips you need of how to organise everything! and the need for organising!
For now, besides sorting out the clothes, I'm ironing all the clothes that I've decided to keep before putting them again in the wardrobe. It's simply because I can't stand to see the crumpleness and creaseness (results of being too long in the basket hehe) and because I simply can take it and wear it on the spot when the feeling strikes me! It'll save me more time as I'm always in such a hurry (I'm late getting to my work or someplace else huhu) For anyone else who is experiencing the same situation as me, isn't it such a pleasure to see all your clothes are neatly hang or folded,organised and ironed eveytime you open the wardrobe in search of something to wear?! It's a sign of winning a battle! =)

5 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

hehe...since im not working, i've to settle hubby's wardrobe before mine..
anyway, another cute and sooo you fiza!
u shld upload the picture of the colorful mountain!

Belle said...

hehehe.. it is so me! huhuhu

hmm, tak sempat la nak tangkap gambar, segan ok! eheheh nanti aku upload gambar sesudah selesai kemas hehehe

mana lagi penuh ernie? wardrobe ko or hubby?? hehehe

Berjuang untuk mengemas baju & almari,yeah!

Ernie Khairina said...

fiza..
ko takkan percaya kalo hubby's bag lagi byk dari akunye..

baju aku banyk lagi, unpack..ngheeee

see you!

Marcia Francois said...

Belle, thanks for your lovely words about my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Click the label on the sidebar that says Girl stuff - clothes etc and you'll find lots more blog posts to help you!

I can't WAIT to see what you declutter this week. You are playing along tomorrow, aren't you?

Marcia from Marcia from Organising Queen

Marcia Francois said...

By the way, I've been to malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - you can read on my travel blog at http://francoisfamily.blogspot.com - loved it and the SHOPPING! My word - heaven!