CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dramatic Rain

It's been raining heavily these last months.. it'll be sunny in the morning but by afternoon u can see the heavy clouds rolling in. And then you either get raindrops, drizzling or a "raining like cat and dog" rain.. either way, it always come full package with the thunder and lightning... sometimes you'll get extra - storms and strong wind..I've always have this thing for rain.. for me, it's a bit on the melodramatic side.. I always like to think that the rain is wiping your slate clean so that you can start a whole new day after it. Just like the feeling of starting a brand new day after having a really bad day before.. dramatic huh? and I also have this thing for rain.. I hate it that my Astro would give me a "love statement" like this "Services are currently not available" and its when I'm watching my fav soap opera or movie! aarrggghhh and then kakwe,my cool housemate have to bear with my off-tune singing at full volume of whatever song comes across my mind and the unofficial dialogues of whatever I am supposed to be able to watch at that time! hehehe and that's a real drama!

2 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

cute la ko ngan hsemate ko

Belle said...

hehehhe.. mmg rajin kakwe melayan aku sebab dia pun sama2 tensi bila dpt love statement tuh hehehe.. kitorg siap blh koir and accapella lagi.. LOL