CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Craving For A Job Which Pays Me To Travel!

These were taken on one of our memorable trip to Sarawak last year. A heartfelt appreciations and gratitude to Ct's friends who had spent their time to take us on a road trip and even provide delicious food and lodging for us. It had then been my most memorable trip ever!(Well, mmg memorable sbb kami berusaha berfikir camne nak suh kapal terbang tuh tunggu ernie, hehehe
and very memorable for me cos I had to drag 1 luggage full with my officeworks! huhuhu) We were taken to Sematan,Lundu which is a 2 hour drive from Kuching. We had bbq (yummy yummy), card games,beach night walk,tinting tournament (which ernie won btw), photo sessions and me trying to figure out how to use the portable printer I brought (geram je). In this time of stress with the never ending officeworks, going through these pictures help to remind me of my motto: WORK HARD and PLAY HARD! =) (Am feeling itchy to plan another memorable trip!)

3 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

tourist guide la, fiza

Ernie Khairina said...

and one more, wow..i am famous! haha, fiza of coz we will always remember about the printer..ngheee

Belle said...

tapi tourist guide nak kena layan kerenah org pulak! huhu kang silap2 aku cepuk org or aku yg kena cepuk! hehehehe