CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Not Productive At All

Today is another non productive day for me.. So here goes..

1. Bored yet liberated b/c all my bosses are not in the office.. >;)
2. Craving for delicious food b/c I only had leftover from last night for lunch just now..
3. Anxious to find ways to fill up my productivity speedometers and for the clock to turn 5.45pm..
4. Daydreaming that I'm a millionaire and need not to come to work ever again and just busying myself with things I want to do at the moment without any guilt..
5. Listening to musics to lift my lazy soul..
6. Wishing to be in a movie theater right now watching
Hellboy II The Golden Army ..
7. Hoping the call that I'm really waiting for will happen..
8. Counting the hours and minutes to take off for the getaway with my beloved..