CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Words Of The Day

Look For It

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Jumble Jungle

Actually I don't really know what I want to blog about.. I'd rather be a reader than a writer. It's like I have a mental block everytime I opened my blog and try to write something. I have a lot in my mind of what I want to share here but it got stuck here in my head! Unless they have some sort of out of this world technology whereby you can scan your head with it and show images or thoughts you have in mind without really saying anything or jotting anything down! I wish! But then again, I think it'll freak me out too! haha Thus, as not to let my blog 'wither away' like dying leaves, I try to type something that at least will be comprehensible and understandable to the public and even myself!

Well, let's see.. I've just deleted what I've been writing just now.. so there goes my mental block again! Aiyaaaa... is there any sorting tray so that I can clear this jumble jungle in my head?!

1 comments:

Ernie Khairina said...

yes..hari2 aku tggu ko update blog..
ngheee..
bestnye blog absolute beau things tu..thnks!
opss..sori tak dpt lepak lama kt pelita..nnt get together lagi!